Monday, January 19, 2009

Week 2

I learned how to do so many things this week! I learned what an "RSS" is, and now I have one. I added a few RSS website update links to this blog over there on the side, but I have 5 of them right now and it's kind of a hassle to have such a long page to scroll down, so I may delete some of them in the future. I already figured out how to make each feed show only one title instead of 5, so that helped. I also learned about Goodreads and Delicious, and I have accounts with both of those now, too (and links on this blog). I feel like I have so many links and then links to my other links, it's like a web! It's like the world wide web. Haha, sorry. But anyway, I think all of these resources will be valuable to me as a teacher and it's probably good that I'm learning how to use them. So those are my new additions for this week: the RSS feeds, Delicious links, and Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment